1) At 9:00 you will begin the journey towards the Chernobyl Zone. You will meet your guide at the Dityaki block post for documents, transport and luggage control. You will be given instructions on behavior in the zone and how to use the protection frame.
2) After a photo stop near the monument dedicated to the courageous firemen of Chernobyl, you will be taken to the office of the Chernobyl inter inform State Agency. Here, you will learn about the liquidation of the catastrophic consequences in the 30 km zone, the most contagious places, machines, cemeteries, as well as a prognosis for the future.
3) You will be taken around the 30 kilometers zone through Leliv block post, where you will see the tidy revetments on the edges of the road, studded with yellow signs. These ramparts are places of conservation of radioactive garbage and of remainders from whole villages. You will be able to take photos near the 4th reactor of the station, a mere 100 meters from the closed main object of the zone! Here, you can greet the employees of the station.
4) The next stop is the press center (weekdays only), for a documentary film demonstrating the liquidation and liquidators of the man-caused catastrophe on the 4th reactor. There is also a photo exhibit and a model of the Station. You will be able to learn little known firsthand information about the sarcophagus conditions nowadays.
5) Then, you will be driven through the nearby a "red forest", which was left for scientific researches, for the "ghost city" of Prypyat. You will visit the flats, left in 1986 where private things still can be found: kitchen utensils, furniture, curtains, books, musical instruments, even toys! You will see the town that was left by its 50 thousand inhabitants within 24 hours. The spirit of the Soviet time's darkness reign here. You can take pictures of National Emblem of the Soviet Union and of Soviet Ukraine, see the slogan "Peace, Labor and May" emblazoned everywhere, the red-yellow public call box and other objects that are symbols of the 1980s in the Soviet Union. Also you will visit the Central Park with big dipper. They planned to open this big dipper up to 1 May 1986 (public holiday). This big dipper has never seen its visitors. Pripyat is similar to mummy. It has a body but it doesn't have a soul.
6) You will then participate in an ecologically clean dinner, where you will cook and check the products with a dosimeter.
7) You will also visit the town of Chernobyl: the Park of Glory, Second World War Memorial, the Board of Memory to liquidators, which took part in liquidating the results of the accident, and various examples of machinery. If possible, you will have the opportunity to interview people who live in the Exclusive Zone.
You will undergo radiation control on the block post before returning to Kiev at 17:00.
Have you ever been in the Soviet Union? Do you want to plunge into the past? Then all become in line for a special tour "Time travel to USSR"!
We will pass through the old places of Kiev, where you will see the Soviet buildings and monuments and hear the fascinating story about ordinary people lives in Soviet Ukraine.
If you want you can ride on the subway or cable car. After this unforgettable tour, we will offer you a dinner at the restaurant which is decorated in the Soviet style. This is where you will enjoy the dishes that were popular in the USSR restaurants: burgers, soups, pasta. Surely you will want to try the traditional Kyiv delicacies: "Chicken Kiev" and Olivier.
You will visit a number of interesting places, but we also recommend you to choose a few of these museums to include into the excursion (please, put your choise into the order form, in comments):
1) The National museum "Chernobyl".
2) Toy museum.
3) Museum of World War II history.